RME M-32 DA ProRME-M32-DA-PRO
RME's M-32 DA Pro is a 32-channel high-end DA converter, easy to operate yet having a comprehensive feature set.
Redundant power supplies, more compact housings, network functionality - these and other wishes were brought to us by our customers for a revised 32-channel converter series. With the M-32 DA Pro RME meets the diverse requirements of current productions and installations.
Based on state-of-the-art, high-resolution converter components and a fully balanced analogue circuit design, the new M series offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 120 dB(A) with extremely low THD values, which places the converters in the reference class.
Enables DA conversion with up to 192 kHz sampling frequency. The internal filters are based on the recently introduced ADI-2 Pro reference converter and allow a completely linear frequency response (up to 0 Hz at the output).
In addition to the two fully equipped MADI I/Os including separate signal routing, the M-32 DA Pro feature an AVB interface based on the open network standards IEEE 802.1 and 1722.1, enabling transmission of the 32 analogue channels at a maximum 192 kHz sampling rate via a single Ethernet cable.
Combined with external AVB switches, the new M-Series converters can be quickly, easily and reliably integrated into more complex network structures thanks to the comprehensive time-synchronous signal processing of the AVB protocol.
- 32-channel DA converter, fully symmetrical design, 120 dBa
- 19" enclosure 1 unit height
- Large, tri-colour backlit channel indicators with Peak/RMS metering
- Magnetic cover with customisable channel labels
- SteadyClock III - audio quality not susceptible to input jitter
- SyncCheck® and ICC® - detects when a clock source is not in sync and falls back to other available signals
- MADI Auto-Input - seamless redundancy
- 2" display with control knob for full device control
- 15 Preset storage, firmware upgrade persistent
- Lock (optional code) and dark mode
- Internal routing of up to 192x224 M-32 DA Pro channels in 4 channel blocks (32 x Analogue, 64 x MADI Opt, 64 x MADI Coax, and 64 x AVB)
- Remote control via HTTP, JSON, IEEE 1722.1 AVDECC, MIDI over MADI and optional MIDI