RME HDSPe RayDATRME-HDSPE-RAYDAT
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The RayDAT PCI Express Card offers no less than 4 x ADAT optical I/O, SPDIF I/O and AES/EBU I/O. That's a whopping 36 channels of inputs and outputs.
On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, RME's unsurpassed DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability.
HDSPe RayDAT also supports the optional TCO for synchronisation to timecode (LTC/video).
- 36 Inputs / 36 Outputs
- 4 x ADAT I/O (up to 192 kHz via S/MUX4)
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O (192 kHz)
- 1 x SPDIF I/O (192 kHz)
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- optional: Time Code Option (TCO)
- optional: Expansion Board Word Clock Module
- optional: Expansion Board TEB (discontinued)
- Supported sample frequencies: Internally 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz. Externally 28 kHz - 200 kHz.
- 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 0.7 ms, 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms
- All settings changeable in realtime
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronisation) in ADAT mode
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample
- Super low jitter design: < 1 ns in all clock modes
Expansion Boards WCM/TEB
- Word Clock Expansion: The optional 9632 Word Clock Module provides a galvanically isolated word clock input and two word clock outputs via BNC jacks.
- TDIF Expansion: HDSPe RayDAT can provide up to two TDIF interfaces when using the TEB module.
- Timecode Option Module: adding further sync options: 1 x word clock I/O, 1 x video sync input (alternative to wc input), 1 x LTC I/O.