RME HDSP Time Code OptionRME-TCO-HDSP
The HDSP TCO module is an optional extension for selected RME cards.
Placed in a free slot of the computer chassis the Time Code Option will be connected with the main card via a flat ribbon cable.
The small module provides the HDSPe cards with a Word Clock input and offers synchronisation to LTC and video.
Thanks to RME's SteadyClock(TM) which you can check out here, the TCO not only extracts absolute positions from LTC, but also a very clean low-jitter word clock from LTC and video.
Thus a sample accurate timecode synchronisation to audio or video sources is assured.
- HDSP AES-32
- All HDSPe series cards, except RPM and MADIface
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 1 x Video Sync Input (alternative to WC In)
- 1 x LTC I/O
- BNC unbalanced
- Level range: -25 dBu up to +12 dBu
Video In (Word Clock In)
- BNC switchable termination 75 Ohm
- Format: PAL and NTSC
Word Clock In (Video In)
- BNC, switchable termination 75 Ohm
- Transformer coupled, galvanically isolated input
- Not affected by DC-offsets within the network
- Signal Adaptation Circuit: signal refresh through auto-centre and hysteresis
- Overvoltage protection
- Level range: 1.0 Vpp - 5.6 Vpp
- Lock Range: 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- Jitter when synced to input signal: < 1 ns
- Jitter suppression: > 30 dB (2,4 kHz)
- Output level: +4 dBu, via Jumper -7 dBu
- Outputs impedance: 220 Ohm
Word Clock Out
- Max output voltage: 5 Vpp
- Output voltage @ 75 Ohm: 4,0 Vpp
- Outputs impedance: 10 Ohm
- Frequency range: 28 kHz - 52 kHz
Power supply via ribbon cable, 5 V DC, 100 mA
Standard bracket, dimensions PCB (WxD): 98 x 75 mm