The ADI-648 combines the world's most successful multi-Channel interface with the professionals' exclusive high-end interface.
MADI offers 64 channels of 24-Bit audio at up to 48 kHz sample rate, and 32 channels at up to 96 kHz.
Transmission happens over a single line, either coaxial (BNC) or fiber optic (network). In both cases the cable length can be more than 100 meters.
- 1 x MADI I/O (optical and coaxial)
- 8 x ADAT I/O (optical)
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- RME Remote
- Input MADI: 1 x BNC, 1 x optical
- Output MADI: 1 x BNC, 1 x optical
- Input ADAT optical: 8 x TOSLINK, 24-Bit, Bitclock PLL
- Output ADAT optical: 8 x TOSLINK, 24-Bit
- Input word clock: BNC, Signal Adaptation Circuit (functional from 1.2 Vpp input signal), switchable termination
- Output word clock: BNC, low-impedance driver stage, 4 Vpp into 75 Ohms, short-circuit-proof
- MIDI input and output: via two 5-pin DIN jacks
- Sync sources: MADI, ADAT optical, word clock, internal
- Varipitch: by input signal or word clock
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)
- Sample rate range: MADI: 32 kHz - 96 kHz, word clock: 27 kHz-105 kHz, ADAT: 33 kHz - 57 kHz
- Jitter: Internal clock < 1 ns, word clock In < 2 ns, ADAT In < 2 ns
- Jitter suppression on external clock: circa 30 dB (2.4 kHz)
- Jitter sensitivity: all PLLs operate even at 100 ns Jitter without problems
- Power supply: internal switching mode ps, 100 V-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 10 Watts
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 200 mm