RME ADI-2 ProRME-ADI-2-PRO
The ADI-2 Pro includes two servo-balanced analogue inputs on combo XLR/ TRS jacks, two separate balanced and unbalanced outputs on XLR and TRS.
Also two stereo 'Extreme Power' headphone outputs on the front, an optical SPDIF I/O that also understands ADAT, plus coaxial SPDIF (RCA) and AES I/O (XLR) via an included breakout cable.
This universal set of I/O options offers quality and flexible connectivity to those who take a no-compromise approach to audio.
- High-End AD/DA Conversion
- 1x Stereo Analogue I/O
- 1x ADAT or SPDIF I/O
- 2x “Extreme Power“ Headphone Outputs
- High-resolution IPS display
- Auto Mode
- 1 x USB 2.0
- Included power supply: Internal switching PSU, 100 - 240 V AC, 2 A, 24 Watts
- • Standby power consumption: 50 mW
- • Idle power consumption: 10 Watts, Max. power consumption: 22 Watts
- • Idle current at 12 V: 850 mA (10 Watts)
- • Dimensions (WxHxD): 215 x 44 x 130 mm (8.5" x 1.73" x 5.1")
- • Weight: 1.0 kg ( 2.2 lbs)
- • Temperature range: +5° up to +50° Celsius (41° F up to 122°F)
- • Relative humidity: < 75%, non condensing