Reloop RP-4000M Direct Drive TurntableRP-4000 M
The Reloop RP-4000M direct drive DJ turntable is not only impressive due to its upper-torque motor, it also offers a diversity of features like the variable pitch range (±10%/±20%) with quartz-lock, forward and reverse mode and three speed ranges.
Its massive steel chassis with extra heavy construction results in decreasing vibrations, attesting to its manufacturing quality. A technically mature turntable for advanced DJs.
Comes with Reloop OM Black stylus (by Ortofon) and Reloop headshell!
- High torque DJ turntable
- Black metallic finish
- Torque of more than 1.6kg/cm
- Pitch control +/-10% and +/-20%
- 3 speeds 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Quartz lock
- Reverse function
- Type: Static balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- Effective Tonearm Length: 230.5mm
- Overhang: 16mm
- Tracking Error Angle: Less than 3 degree
- Tracking Force Adjustment Range: 3~4g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 3.5~8.5g
- Anti-skating Range: 0~7g
- Output: 1.7~3.6mV at 1KHz 5cm/sec (HP-4005)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Channel Separation: More than 15 dB
- Channel Balance: Within 2.5dB at 1KHz
- Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0~4g
- Type: 3 speeds, fully manual
- Drive: quartz-controlled high-torque direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Start/Stop time: < 1 sec.
- Starting torque: > 1600 g/cm
- Flutter: < 0,2% WMRS
- Dimensions: 450 x 144 x 352 mm
- Weight: 9.68 kg
- Incl. Reloop OM black cartridge (by Ortofon), Reloop headshell, Reloop neoprene slipmat