RCF ART 715-A MK4 Active PA Speaker13000524
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The ART 715-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection.
The 15” neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies.
The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
- 130 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 15" Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 2.5" v.c.
Input / Output Section
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: XLR-Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1600 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708mm
- Width: 437mm
- Depth: 389mm
- Net Weight: 19.6kg