RCF ART 315-A MK4 Active PA SpeakerRCFART3154
The ART 315-A MK4 is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where extra vocal punch and extremely accurate high frequency response is needed.
The 15” woofer delivers a very tight punchy bass and an accurate reproduction of the midrange. The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with mylar dome in front of a low compression, optimised geometry, radial phase plug.
Thanks to the versatility in both monitoring and playback, it represents the ideal multipurpose solution.
- 350 Watt bi-amplification
- 128 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, neodymium 1.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1" neo, 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 2.5" v.c.
Input / Output Section
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -40
- Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Protections: DC / short cir.
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume
- Total power: 350 W RMS
- High frequencies: 50 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 4xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 680mm
- Width: 405mm
- Depth: 345mm
- Weight: 20kg