RCF ART 310-A MK4 Active PA SpeakerRCFART310A4
The ART 310-A MK4 is incredibly lightweight and very easy to transport everywhere.
Thanks to its incredible amplifier’s power, the high quality neodymium transducers and very compact size cabinet, it is the ideal speaker in all the situations where the output of a PA system and the size of a monitor are important.
The 10” neodymium woofer features a 2.5” voice coil and delivers very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction. It can be used for live sound, playback, monitoring, corporate events and presentations.
- 350 Watt bi-amplification
- 127 dB max spl
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10" woofer, high power neodymium 2,5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, titanium dome, neodymium 1.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Compression Driver: 1" neo, 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer: 10" neo, 2.5" v.c
Input / Output Section
- Input signal: bil/sbil
- Input connectors: xlr
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -40
- Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Protections: DC / short cir.
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume
- Total power: 350 W RMS
- High frequencies: 50 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 537mm
- Width: 337mm
- Depth: 315mm
- Weight: 12.4kg