QSC WL218SW WideLine 10 SubWL218-SW
The WL218-sw is a dual 18-inch (457mm) passive subwoofer designed for suspended or ground stacked use in touring or installed concert applications.
With an impressive combination of sonic impact, low-frequency extension, and accuracy, the WL218-sw is an ideal companion for QSC's WideLine as well as other professional sound reinforcement systems.
Suspension of WL218-sw subwoofers is easy using the AF218-sw, a heavy-duty array frame constructed of welded 6061-T6 aluminium. In ground-supported applications, the WL218-sw may be stacked using the interlocking feet and recess features machined into the enclosure's ends.
Transport and handling features are also provided in the WL218-sw's design. No matter how the box is deployed, one of the dozen handles will be where it needs to be. The included dolly has rugged, 3.5-inch ball bearing casters and an easy-to-use, snap-on mechanism for attachment to the enclosure.
- Simple, convenient suspension system based on the proven QSC WideLine design. Supports up to eight WL218-sw subwoofers with 10:1 design factor
- Very high acoustic output capability—139 dB SPL (1 m) peak
- Exceptional "punch" combined with low-frequency extension down to 31 Hz
- Comprehensive transport and handling features including an easy to attach dolly and twelve thoughtfully placed handles
- Premium-grade, long-excursion, high-power woofers with 4", fiberglass voice coils, double layer spiders and triple roll surrounds
- Birch ply enclosure with independent, dual chambers and extensive internal bracing for rigidity and solid, accurate reproduction.
- Finish available in black (WL218-w-BK) or white (WL218-w-WH).
- Configuration: 2 x 18" vented subwoofer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 2 x 850 W, 8 ohm 18" woofer with a 4" voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 37 Hz to 200 Hz (without processing)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 31 Hz to 1 kHz (without processing)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Continuous Power Capacity: 1700 W
- Max Recommended Power: 3000 W
- Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m): 101 dB
- Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m): Continuous: 133 dB
- Peak: 139 dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Cabinet Type: Vented, trapezoidal enclosure
- Material: Baltic birch plywood / 36 mm baffle and side panels; 15 mm top and bottom
- Finish: Black (WL218-sw-BK) or white (WL218-sw-WT) texture coat (standard) or black LINE-X® (WL218-sw-TG)
- Grille: 14 gauge powder coated steel
- Connectors: Two NL4
- Attachment Points: Integral, adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments from 0° - 10°
- Net Weight: 92.5 kg
- Shipping Weight: 110 kg (includes dolly)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 541 mm x 1166 mm x 882 mm
- Accessories Available: AF218-sw Array Frame (optional)
- COVER WL218-sw Soft Cover (optional)