QSC WL2102W WideLine 10 2x10"WL2102
The QSC WideLine-10 is a full range passive line array loudspeaker system designed for use in a wide variety of venues, ranging from ballrooms, theatres and nightclubs to concert halls, houses of worship and arenas.
The WideLine-10 features an open, natural sound quality and exceptionally wide 140° horizontal coverage pattern the widest of any line array system currently available.
WideLine-10 is a three transducer system and can be operated in either biamplified or triamplified modes. Both 10" diameter low frequency transducers are used to cover the lowest frequency range. One driver covers only low frequencies while the range of the other extends through the mid frequencies to the mid/high crossover point.
The use of a single midrange transducer allows the horizontal coverage pattern to remain as wide as possible and assures smooth response both on and off axis at the transition to the diffraction slot loaded high frequency section.
Bi-amplification uses passive elements to affect the required frequency response shading of the low-frequency drivers and offers reduced amplifier channel counts and simplified wiring. Tri-amplification allows the required low-frequency shading to be controlled with greater precision via active electronics and is recommended where maximum output and highest sound quality are required.
- Patented multiple aperture diffraction slot waveguide provides exceptionally wide horizontal coverage (140°) and a near ideal vertical line source
- Exceptionally high output capability in a very compact form factor
- May be operated as a bi-amplified or tri-amplified system. DSP settings are available on Q-SYS, SC-28, PLD amplifiers and CXD amplifiers.
- Dual 10" long-excursion, high-power, low-frequency transducers
- Single 3" diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Birch ply enclosures. Available with standard finish in black (WL2102-w-BK) or white (WL2102-w-WT).
- Fully captive hardware design incorporates all components necessary for box to box rigging
- Configuration: Biamp or Triamp mode
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.4" exit, 3" titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet assembly
- Low Frequency Transducer: 2 × 400 W, 16 ohm 10" woofer, 3" voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55 Hz to 18 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 48 Hz to 20 kHz (with recommended DSP processing)
- Nominal Impedance: HF: 16 ohms
- LF biamp mode: 8 ohms
- LF triamp mode: 16 ohms (× 2)
- Continuous Power Capacity: HF: 80 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 1 to 10 kHz)
- LF biamp mode: 600 W (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
- LF triamp mode: 400 W (×2) (2 hours, AES1984-2 method, 80 to 800 Hz)
- Max Recommended Power: HF: 300 W @ 16Ω
- LF bi-amp mode: 1400 W @ 8Ω
- LF tri-amp mode: 700 W @ 16Ω (x 2)
- Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m): HF: 107.5 dB (single cabinet measured in free space.)
- LF: 98 dB (single cabinet measured in free space. LF drivers connected in parallel)
- Maximum Output (SPL at 1 m): Continuous: HF: 127 dB / LF: 127 dB
- Peak: HF: 133 dB / LF: 133 dB
- Nominal Coverage: Horizontal: 140°
- Vertical: Dependent on number of elements used
- Cabinet Type: Ported, trapezoidal
- Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Finish: Black (WL2102-w-BK) or white (WL-2102-w-WT) texture coat (standard) or LINE-X® (WL2102-TG)
- Grille: Perforated, formed powder coated steel
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon® NL8 in parallel
- Attachment Points: Integral, adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments from 2 ° to 10° and 0°
Physical & Dimensions
- Net Weight: 37.7 kg
- Shipping Weight: 41.4 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.3 cm × 69.85 cm × 51.43 cm