QSC RMX850A Power AmplifierRMX850
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The RMX850a power amplifier from QSC offers true professional-quality performance at an affordable price.
- One of the leading amplifier series in the world
- Professional quality performance, reliability and convenient affordability
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: TC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 185W. EIA 1kHz, 0.1% THD: 200W.
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 280W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 300W.
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 430W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 530W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 600W.
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 830W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.01%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.15V (+4.0 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 40x (32 dB)
- Output Circuitry: AB
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced, 20k ohms balanced
- Controls: Front : AC switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs. Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 8.9 cm tall (2 RU)
- Dpeth: 40 cm
- Weight: 15.9 kg net