QSC RMX5050A Power AmplifierRMX5050A
QSC’s RMX 5050a power amplifier represents state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price.
Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050a is optimised to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
- One of the leading amplifier series in the world
- 3RU chassis only 16 inch deep
- High-current toroidal transformers for power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: TC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1050W. EIA 1kHz, 0.1% THD: 1100W.
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1600W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1800W.
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 2000W. EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 2500W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 3200W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 3600W.
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 5000W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.42V
- Voltage Gain: 64x (36 dB)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced, 20k ohms balanced
- Power Requirements: 100, 120 or 240 Volts AC (±10%) 50-60 Hz (factory configured).
- Power Requirements: 120V models require 20 Amp service and are supplied with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Front: AC power switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain control.
- Rear: 10-pole DIP switch featuring LF filter on/off
- Rear: LF filter 30/50 Hz
- Rear: Clip Limiter on/off controls for each channel and switches for selecting Stereo, Parallel, or Bridge mode
- Rear: Push-button circuit breaker for each channel.
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 48.3 cm
- Height: 13.3 cm
- Depth: 40.39 cm
- Net Weight: 34.02 kg
- Shipping Weight: 39.46 kg