QSC RMX4050A Power AmplifierRMX4050
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The RMX4050a amplifier from QSC features XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity.
- One of the leading amplifier series in the world
- High current power supply
- 3RU chassis only 16 inch deep
- Professional quality performance
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: TC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 800W. EIA 1kHz, 0.1% THD: 850W.
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1300W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1400W.
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 1600W. EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 2000W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 2600W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 2800W.
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 4000W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.25V
- Voltage Gain: 64x (36 dB)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced, 20k ohms balanced
- Power Requirements: 100, 120 or 240 Volts AC (+/-10%) 50-60 Hz (factory configured)
- Front: AC power switch
- Front: Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain control
- Rear: 10-pole DIP switch featuring LF filter on/off
- Rear: LF filter 30/50 Hz
- Rear: Clip Limiter on/off controls for each channel and switches for selecting Stereo, Parallel, or Bridge mode
- Rear: Push-button circuit breaker for each channel
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 48.3 cm
- Height: 13.3 cm
- Depth: 40.39 cm
- Net Weight: 30.84 kg
- Shipping Weight: 34.43 kg