QSC RMX2450A Power AmplifierRMX2450
The RMX2450a amplifier from QSC features a compact chassis, XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity.
Entertainers and touring users can continue to rely on the RMXa as one of the leading amplifier series in the world. For mid-power applications, the 2RU models offer 4Ω power ratings from 300 to 800 watts per channel.
For premium loudspeaker systems with extremely high power capacity the 3RU models (RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a) are unchallenged.
- One of the leading amplifier series in the world
- Professional quality performance, reliability and convenient affordability
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: TC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 4500W. EIA 1kHz, 0.1% THD: 500W.
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 650W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 750W.
- Streo Mode: 2 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 12000W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1300W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 1500W.
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 2400W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4.0 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 50x (34 dB)
- Output Circuitry: Class H
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced, 20k ohms balanced
- Controls: Front: AC switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs. Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Rack mounting: 48.3 cm
- Height: 8.9 cm (2 RU)
- Depth: 40 cm
- Weight net: 20.2 kg