QSC RMX1450A Power AmplifierRMX1450
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The RMX1450a amplifier from QSC features a compact chassis, XLR and 1/4” balanced inputs, Speakon® and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity.
- One of the leading amplifier series in the world
- Professional quality performance, reliability and convenient affordability
- High-current toroidal transformers
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: TC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 260W. EIA 1kHz, 0.1% THD: 280W.
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 400W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 450W.
- Stereo Mode: 2 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 700W
- Bridge Mono Mode: 8 ohms: FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.1% THD: 800W. EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD: 900W.
- Bridge Mono Mode: 4 ohms: EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD: 1400W
- Signal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz: 100 dB
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.01%
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.15V (+3.4 dBu)
- Voltage Gain: 40x (32 dB)
- Output Circuitry: AB
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced, 20k ohms balanced
- Controls: Front: AC switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs. Rear: 10-position DIP switch
- Power Requirements: 100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Rack mounting: 48.3 cm
- Height: 8.9 cm (2 RU)
- Depth: 40 cm
- Weight: 18.2 kg net