QSC PLD4.2 Power Amplifier With DSPPLD4.2
With four flexible channels of up to 700 watts each, lightweight PowerLight universal power supply, DSP on-board for each channel, and all the right connectors, the PLD4.2 is ideal for production and live sound applications.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD processing amplifiers.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximises the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.
- Typical Distortion: 0.01–0.06%
- Maximum Distortion: 1.0%
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–15 kHz ±0.2 dB, 20 Hz–20 kHz +0.2/-0.7 dB
- Noise (Unweighted Output Unmuted): -101 dB
- Noise (Weighted Output Muted): -109 dB
- Gain 1.2V: 34.0 dB
- Damping factor: >150
- Input impedance: >10 kΩ, balanced or unbalanced
- Maximum rms input level (3.9V): 12.28 V (+24 dBu)
- Maximum rms input level (1.2V): 3.88 V (+14 dBu)
- Amplifier and load protection:
- Short circuit
- Open circuit
- RF protection
- On/off muting
- DC fault shutdown
- Active inrush limiting
- Input current limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal Power Supply 100-132/200–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 89mm
- Width: 482mm
- Depth: 305mm
- Weight, Net / Shipping: 8.4 kg / 10.0 kg
- Contents Locking IEC Cable, Quick Start Guide, USB Cable