QSC GXD8 Power AmplifierGXD8
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The GXD 8 professional power amplifier from QSC is optimised for 4 ohm. High peak output power with up to 4500 watts.
- High peak output power with up to a whopping 4500 Watts.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimised for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parametric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
- 8Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 1500 watts per channel
- 4Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 2250 watts per channel
- 8Ω continuous, both channels driven: 800 watts per channel
- 4Ω continuous, both channels driven: 1200 watts per channel
- Distortion (typical) 1 kHz at full rated power: < 1% THD
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz): 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 36.5 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω
- 100 V AC: 6.2 A
- 120 V AC: 5.6 A
- 230 V AC: 3.2 A
- Frequency Response (20 Hz–20 kHz): +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 2.73 dB
- Damping Factor (8Ω): 100
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +23.5 dBu
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) : NL4, binding posts; NL4 pinout: Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2- | Channel B on 1+, 1-
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection | Load protected against DC faults
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- 2 × Rotary Encoders
- 3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
- 2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
- 2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
- High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
- Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
- 4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
- Peak limiter with power, aggressiveness, and impedance selection
- Delay 50 msec max.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 2 RU 89 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 259 mm
- Weight (Net): 6.0 kg
- Weight - Shipping: 7.8 kg