QSC E218SW Dual 18" Passive PA SubwooferE218SW
The E218 SW is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with two, 800W, 18-inch, aluminium frame woofers.
It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music.
For portable applications the E218SW includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single cabinet can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1600 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional Caster Kit for greater portability
- Configuration: 2 x 18-inch, subwoofer non powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): TBD
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 230 Hz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 1200 W / 4800 W
- Sensitivity: 101 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: N/A
- Output (peak SPL @ 1 m): 136 dB
- LF: 457 mm (18-inch) driver with 102 mm (4-inch) voice coil
- HF: N/A
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Cross-over: TBD
- Input connectors: 2x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
Physical & Dimensions
- Enclosure: 11-ply, black texture paint finish. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Net weight: 200 lb / 91 kg