QSC E215 Dual 15" Passive SpeakerE215
The E215 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker featuring dual 15-inch 500 W (continuous) die-cast aluminium frame woofers with 3.5-inch voice coil.
It employs a Frequency-shading topology across both woofers to maximise low frequency output, while minimising interference through the HF crossover transition.
It is intended for use when high-power and extended low-end are needed from a single full-range loudspeaker. A large format 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1000 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional M10 rigging kit available for permanent installation
- Configuration: 2 x 15-inch, 2-way non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): TBD
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 1000 W / 4000 W
- Sensitivity: 98 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical
- Output (peak SPL @ 1 m): 134 dB
- LF: 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Cross-over: TBD
- Input connectors: 2x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
Physical & Dimensions
- (WxHxD) : 420 x 1125 x 464 mm (16.5" x 44.3" x 183" in)
- Enclosure: 11-ply, black texture paint finish. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: N/A
- Net weight: 200 lb / 91 kg