QSC E18SW 18" Passive PA SubwooferE18SW
The E18SW is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with a single, 800W, 18-inch, aluminium frame woofer.
It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music.
A threaded, M20 pole socket and speaker pole are provided for sub/satellite use with any of the E Series two-way models. For portable applications it includes attachment points for four optional casters.
The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single woofer can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
- Ideal for entertainment applications including live performance, DJ, dance & production
- M10 flying points and a vertical & tilt position stand receptacle in the bottom
- The E Series feature heavy-duty grilles lined with foam provide protection
- Finished in a rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Take advantage of E Series DSP with QSC GXD & PLD amps and TouchMix mixers
- Configuration: 1 x 18-inch, subwoofer, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-6 dB): 37Hz to 230Hz
- Power capacity - continuous/peak: 800 W / 3200 W
- Sensitivity: 98dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: N/A
- Ouput (peak SPL @ 1 m): 133dB
- LF: 457 mm (18-inch) driver with 102 mm (4-inch) voice coil
- HF: N/A
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Cross-over: Recommended 80-120Hz LPF
- Input connectors: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Rectangular, plywood, black texture paint finish. Four side-mounted handles. Rear panels provision for optional casters. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 590 mm
- Height: 616 mm
- Depth: 605 mm
- Net weight: 43 kg
- Shipping weight: 48 kg
- Mounting and suspension: M20 threaded pole-mount socket
- 610 mm pole included