QSC E15 15" Passive SpeakerE15
The E15 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminium frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil.
It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
- High output, professional quality sound with E15 – 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration: 1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-6 dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity: continuous/peak: 500 W / 2000 W
- Sensitivity: 97dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical DMT
- Output (peak SPL @ 1 m): 130dB
- LF: 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only 1.55kHz
- Input connectors: 2x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 420 mm
- Height: 716 mm
- Depth: 445 mm
- Net weight: 31 kg
- Shipping weight: 34 kg