Percussion Plus PP759 Mallets PairPP759
The Percussion Plus PP759 Easy Grip Medium Timpani Mallets are likely to be the most used stick in a timpanist’s bag.
They’re produce a reasonably quick response and have a broad dynamic range making them able to build rumbling rolls while remaining effective and forgiving in clearer passages.
Kettle drum beaters can of course also be used with other percussion instruments and the versatility of medium hard heads has made them particularly popular with kit players.
These sticks are made to the classic design with a turned cork core wrapped in a layer of soft felt and cotton wool.
The shaft of each mallet is made from a well balanced varnished wawa wood dowel and includes the Easy Grip handle, a large ultralight tapered foam block. This addition increases control and makes the stick easier for inexperienced or disabled percussionists to hold.
This listing is for a packet of 2 mallets only (1 pair).
- Same as PP073 beaters with Easy Grip handle
- 40x30mm medium fluffy felt-wrapped heads with cork core
- Reasonably quick response with warm attack
- Good all rounders also capable of big rumbles
- Lightweight 33cm varnished wawa shaft with Easy Grip
Manufacturer: Percussion Plus