Percussion Plus PP758 Mallets PairPP758
The Percussion Plus PP758 Easy Grip Medium Wound Mallets are a favourite of professional percussionists when playing marimbas and vibraphones as they produce a clear tone with a relatively soft attack that won’t damage the carefully tuned bars.
This great value pair features a tightly wound woollen head with a medium rubber core which is equally at home with bass or treble heavy mallet instruments. These are good all-rounders and a useful addition to any stick bag.
The shaft of each mallet is made from a beech dowel and includes the Easy Grip handle, a large ultralight tapered foam block. This addition increases control and makes the stick easier for inexperienced or disabled percussionists to hold.
This listing is for a packet of 2 mallets only (1 pair).
- Same as PP076 beaters with Easy Grip handle
- 35mm wound wool heads with medium rubber core
- Produces clear tone with relatively soft attack
- Good all-rounders well suited to any mallet instrument
- Lightweight 31cm beech shaft with Easy Grip
Manufacturer: Percussion Plus