Nexo GEO M620 Line Array ElementGEO M620
The Nexo GEO M620 in black is a full-range unit for stand-alone, curved array or line array application. Extremely compact in size (191 x 373 x 260 mm), the M620 module punches well above its weight of less than 10kgs.
Using a NEXO-designed long-excursion high-efficiency 6.5" LF driver and a 1" throat driver on a BEA/FEA optimised HR Wavesource, the M620 delivers a frequency response of 80Hz-19kHz ±3dB, with nominal peak SPL of 127dB. HF dispersion is 80° or 120° horizontal, with 20° vertical coverage, 0° to 20° splay when arrayed.
Using NEXO’s HRW patented waveguide for optimum HF coupling between elements, the M620 performs in a variety of configurations, facilitated by a fully-integrated 3-point rigging system.
- Internal 3-point rigging system
- Long-excursion high-efficiency 6.5" LF driver and a 1" throat drive
- 80Hz-19kHz ±3dB frequency response
- 0° to 20° splay when arrayed
- HF dispersion is 80° or 120° horizontal, with 20° vertical coverage
- Extremely compact in size (191 x 373 x 260 mm) (Weight: Net 9.7kg)
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 19kHz ±3dB
- Usable Range @-6dB: 75Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity 1W @ 1m: 95dB SPL Nominal
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m: 127dB
- HF Dispersion: 80˚or 120˚Horizontal (CCD)
- Crossover Frequencies: LF-HF: 2kHz Passive
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Recommended Amplifiers: 450W per box (3 boxes max in parallel on one channel amplifier)
- Components: LF: 1 x 6.5" 8Ω long excursion driver
- HF: 1 x 1" throat driver on a BEA/FEA optimised HR Wavesource
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 191mm x 373mm x 260mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: Net 9.7kg
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon 4 poles
- Construction: Lightweight Polyurethane composite
- Fittings: Handles Side Handles
- Front Finish: Acoustic Fabric fitted front grille
- Electronic Controller: The NEXO TDController’s presets are precisely matched to the GEO M6 Series cabinets and include sophisticated protection. Using GEO M6 Series cabinets without a properly connected NEXO TDController will result in poor sound quality and can damage components.
- Speaker Cabling: 2+/2-