With the myMix Install gives you high-quality audio in your building wherever you need it.
The myMix Install version is the solution where style and functionality in a surface mount housing are required.
The patented user interface of myMix is very intuitive and designed to be operated by both technical engineers as well as non-audio engineers.
Adjusting audio levels is easy for anyone to do because of the personally named channels and simple control layout.
Each myMix has local memory to store settings, a central remote control, for configuring, editing, and individual parameter locking for the supporting technicians is available through myMix CONTROL web browser application.
- Decentralized Network Design
- High quality, low latency Audio Over IP
- 100MB/s Fast Ethernet with CAT5 cabling
- Two mic/line inputs & stereo mix output
- myMix CONTROL web browser interface
- Intuitive, patented user interface
- Desk or Wall-Mount
- Connections on Euro Block
- Fully compatible with all myMix devices
- Same functionality as the portable myMix
- Two local audio network inputs (mic/line)
- Stereo line level out for the mix signal
- Elegant front panel for flush mount installation
- Audio connections on Phoenix connector (included)
- Optional wall mount box