MOTU UltraLite MK4UltraLite MK4
The MOTU UltraLite MK4 is an 18-input, 22-output USB audio interface with DSP mixing, effects processing and best-in-class analogue audio quality for on-the-go mobile audio recording.
Connect to a computer through hi-speed USB 2.0 with new, optimized ultra-low latency drivers (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS) and record at sample rates up to 192 kHz with two combo XLR/TRS mic/guitar inputs, six line-level analogue inputs, ten analogue outputs, 8-channel optical I/O (with support for 2-channel TOSLink), RCA S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O and a headphone output.
Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modelled analogue EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. Matrix routing lets you quickly patch ins to outs, or split inputs to multiple destinations.
Use the UltraLite MK4 as a stand-alone mixer and control everything wirelessly from innovative web app software running on your iPad™, iPhone™, tablet, smartphone, and laptop.
From studio to stage, the UltraLite-mk4 delivers exceptional sound quality, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic/guitar inputs, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, phone out, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 22 outputs
- Superb analogue quality with ultra-low latency — Analogue outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range. New, optimised drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
- DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
- Modelled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb. Compression modelled after the legendary LA-2A levelling amplifier. EQ modelled after British analogue console EQ
- Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer
- Web app control — Control everything from your favourite web browser on a laptop or mobile device (table or smartphone) through a shared Wi-Fi network
- Universal connectivity — Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software
- Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analogue and digital I/O
- AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and mastering