MOTU UltraLite AVBUltraLite AVB
The MOTU UltraLite AVB is an 18-input, 18-output audio interface with DSP mixing, wi-fi control, AVB audio networking and best-in-class analog audio quality for on-the-go mobile audio recording.
- 18 x 18 USB/AVB audio interface with 36 simultaneous audio channels
- 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 6 line inputs, 8 line outputs, headphone out and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 18 outputs Best-in-class audio quality
- 117 dB dynamic range on analog outputs represents best-in-class analog audio performance for mobile recording DSP mixing and effects processing
- Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, access to 32 network inputs, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression AVB audio networking
- Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (100 meters point to point)