MOTU MicroBook IIcMicroBook IIc
The MicroBook IIc turns your Mac, PC or iPad into a 4 x 6 recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need to make pro-quality recordings.
Plug in your mic, guitar, and keyboard and record up to four analog inputs simultaneously. Mix using CueMix FX software and apply DSP-powered multi-band EQ and compression. Listen to everything on headphones or studio monitors.
From initial inspiration to polished track, the MicroBook IIc gets you there with broad compatibility, bus-powered convenience and professional quality.
- - 4-input, 6-output bus-powered USB audio interface for Mac and Windows
- - Supports Apple® iPad® with camera connection kit (sold separately)
- - 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks
- - Mic input with Precision Digital Trim™, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad
- - Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim
- - Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini)
- - Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out
- - S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz
- - Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator
- - Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope
- - Includes AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows, a USB cable, and a power adapter