Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The MOTU 112D is a Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 112 digital channels.
- 112 simultaneous digital audio channels — 24 channels of AES/EBU I/O, plus 24 channels of ADAT optical I/O, plus 64 channels of MADI 64 channels of MADI
- Serves as a 64-channel MADI-to-AVB converter with near-zero latency and flexible routing and splitting to/from the AVB network 24 channels of AES/EBU and ADAT up to 96 kHz
- Three 8-channel (D-sub) banks of AES/EBU at all sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Three 8-channel banks of ADAT optical On-board 32-bit floating point DSP with large console style mixing and effects
- Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb , modelled analogue EQ and compression, gate, and reverb