The Midas M32C is ideal for live and studio use with 40 Input Channels, 16 MIDAS PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses.
This console combines legendary MIDAS sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console.
High-end construction materials including carbon fibre provide unparalleled durability and strength, plus substantially lower weight than comparable consoles.
The M32C utilises award-winning MIDAS PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed MIDAS PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles three times more than other leading consoles. The MIDAS M32C is a future-forward console that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Depth (mm): 50
- Height (mm): 483
- Width (mm): 300
- Net weight (kg): 3.5
- Colour: Black
- Packing: Retail Box
- Weight (kg): 3.5