Midas DL32 32 Input 16 Output Stage BoxMK122
The DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328').
When used as part of a complete M32 system, two DL32 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for up to 64 mic/line inputs, 32 balanced outputs and the Ultranet port allows direct connection to Turbosound iQ Series loudspeakers and the Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System which can feed up to 48 individual monitor mixers.
Also included 2 optical ADAT sockets and AES-3 (AES/EBU) for connecting to outboard devices, a convenient USB port for system updates via your PC plus MIDI I/O for lighting systems and sound module control.
The DL32 was initially designed with our M32 Digital Mixing Console in mind, but any mixing board with AES50 networking capability can still tap directly into the DL32's powerful feature set. For instance, a DL32 and M32C could be jointly utilised to create a remote controlled digital mixing system in only 4U.
Another prime application might include the M32C providing independent monitor mix duties, while also relaying and sharing all I/O with the main console an M32, or any other digital mixer that supports MADI, Dante, ADAT or AES50 I/O.
Reasonably priced option cards to replace the standard 32 x 32 channel USB interface are separately available for that exact purpose.You can even mix the complete show from the onstage M32C via dedicated remote control apps.
Since the DL32 and M32C communicate via AES50, they can be separated by up to 100 m (328") of CAT5 cabling, should that be more convenient for the venue.
- 32 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Ultranet personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with Ultranet networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes?no merger or router required
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between Midas M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Depth (mm): 138
- Height (mm): 242
- Width (mm): 483
- Net weight (kg): 5.7
- Length (mm): 483
- Model: DL32