MicW iShotgun KitMICW-ISHOTGUN-KIT
The iShotgun is one of the most recent members in MicW i-Series range.
The microphone has a Super cardioid pickup pattern at the rear of the interference tube to give a highly directional pickup wherever it's pointed. The interference tube helps to isolate unwanted sounds not in the recording soundscape.
The iShotgun is elegantly engineered to be light and easily manageable and still provide the highest audio qualities.
Although compact it has a professional look and a build quality which belies its price. This microphone is ideal for use in ENG where use of a handheld mic could affect the interview.
The iShotgun works incredibly well with video and filming where the built in microphone of the hand held video or DSLR camera does not have the quality required for high end audio production.
Capturing and recording productions from a distance, School Plays, Interviews and Gigs make the iShotgun indispensable.
When recording musical instruments the iShotgun can help isolate the sound source to provide a drier, less ambient recording if required.
The iShotgun has been tested on the following devices:
- iPhone 3, 4, 4S and 5
- iPad 2 , 3, 4 and Mini
- iPod Touch
- Mac book
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- HTC Desire
- Canon 5D, 7D, 60D
- Sony Alpha 6 and 7 series
- Nikon D7000
- Panasonic X900M/X909/V707
- Sony CX250/CX570/CX730
- Canon HFD10
- Computers with Microphone Input
- Super Cardioid Pattern
- Use with Cameras, iPhone, iPad & Android devices
- 8mm Diameter
- Tough & Durable
- Video production
- Live broadcast production
- Environment & foley recording
Suggested Compatible iOS Apps
- DropVox - Record Voice Memos to Dropbox
- QuickVoice2Text Email (PRO Recorder)
- iShotgun mic
- SA012 - T split adapter (mic and headphones, or two mics)
- SA011 - Split adapter (mic and headphones, or two mics)
- PP013 - Shockmount for camera flash shoe mounting
- WS810 - Wind screen
- BM100 - 1m telescopic mini boom pole
- CB0305 - 3m extension cable
- CB0025 - 0.2m adapter cable to DSLR camera
- SA013 - Y split adapter (mic and headphones, or two mics)
- Plastic case for mic and accessories
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Capsule diameter: 4 mm
- Principle of operation: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity(±4dB): -45 dB (5.6mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20kHz
- S/N ratio: More than 65dB
- Impedance: Less than 4.5k
- Power Source: Plug-in power capability, plug and play
- Operating Temperature: -17℃~+60℃
- Cable Length: 1.6m
- Weight: 5g
- Connector: 3.5mm 4-Pole headset interface