MicW iBoundary KitMICW-IBOUNDARY
The iBoundary is the newest offering from MicW. It is a compact, high sensitivity, half-Omni directional pattern, boundary mic.
It has an incredibly flat frequency response. This microphone has been manufactured to the highest mechanical and electronic engineering standards. As soon as you take it out of its packaging and plug it into your iPad, iPhone or Android device you will appreciate the aesthetics of its design.
Ideal as a recording or conference device in meetings where the currently available devices can be visually obtrusive on the boardroom table. The iBoundary is perfect for dictation when there is a need to move around whilst voicing your thoughts.
The iBoundary can be used by multiple users, to speak together, when using Skype® or MSN® due to the wide pick up pattern.
Musicians wanting to get ideas recorded quickly and easily without going through the pain of setting up multiple mics will appreciate the iBoundary for its ease of use and high quality response. Great for recording that rehearsal or new song idea.
The iBoundary is particularly useful for interview capture, due to its unobtrusive profile and excellent pickup properties.
- Half Omni Pattern
- Use with iPhone, iPad & Android devices
- 7mm Diameter
- Tough & Durable
- Recording lectures
- Capturing interviews/meetings in the office
- Environment & foley recording
Suggested Compatible iOS Apps
- DropVox - Record Voice Memos to Dropbox
- QuickVoice2Text Email (PRO Recorder)
- iBoundary Microphone
- CB013 - PC/Laptop adapter cable
- CB012 - Split cable
- Plastic case for mic and accessories
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Capsule diameter: 7 mm
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Polar Pattern: Half Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity(±4dB): -35 dB (17.8mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20kHz
- S/N ratio: More than 62dB
- Impedance: Less than 2.2k Ohm
- Power Source: Plug-in power capability, plug and play
- Size: 40mm diameter x 9mm height
- Cable Length: 95cm
- Weight: 70g
- Connector: 3.5mm 4-Pole headset interface