Martin Audio SX110W 10" SubwooferSX110W
The SX110 in white is an ultra-compact subwoofer designed for applications that call for increased impact and low frequency performance in a visually unobtrusive enclosure.
Its very small size makes it perfectly suited to installed sound applications where space is limited such as under banquette seating.
It features a 10” (250mm)/2” (50mm) voice coil driver and generously sized low frequency port for reduced air noise. An ideal subwoofer to augment the bass output of ADORN Series or small CDD loudspeakers, it can be used on the ground or flown using integral M8 inserts.
The SX110 enclosure is constructed from plywood and finished in black textured paint as standard. An impact-resistant perforated steel grille protects the drivers, and rubber feet on the base resist movement.
When used with Martin Audio full-range systems, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5 system controller.
- Slimline direct-radiator subwoofer
- 1 x 10” (250mm) driver with 2” (50mm) voice coil
- Large port for reduced air noise
- Perforated steel grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- M8 flying inserts
- In White
- Frequency Response
- 50Hz-150Hz ± 3dB
- -10dB @ 42Hz
- Driver: 1 x 10” (250mm)/2” (50mm) voice coil, long excursion, ferrite magnet
- Rated Power: 250W AES, 1000W peak
- Recommended Amplifier: VIA2004
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Maximum SPL: 121dB continuous, 127dB peak (half space)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion (-6dB): Omnidirectional
- Crossover: 80-120Hz active
- Enclosure: Plywood
- Finish: White
- Protective Grille: Perforated steel
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 type
- Pin Connections (Input): +1, -1 Link through: +2, -2
- Pin Connections (Link): +1, -1 Link through: +2, -2
- Fittings: 12 x M8 inserts
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions (INCL FEET)
- (W) 417mm x (H) 297mm x (D) 415mm
- (W) 16.4ins x (H) 11.7ins x (D) 16.3ins
- Weight: 12kg (26.5lbs)
Manufacturer: Martin Audio