Martin Audio Blackline X10 10" SpeakerX10B
The Blackline X10 is a high performance yet very compact two-way passive loudspeaker system which utilises a 10” (250mm)/2.5” (63mm) voice coil LF driver and a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.4” (35mm) polyimide diaphragm.
The rotatable 90° x 50° HF horn has equal horizontal and vertical mouth dimensions for directivity control in both planes.
It has a multitude of professional applications — from distributed sound reinforcement, HoW and AV events to frontfill/infill and use as an unobtrusive stage monitor.
With a maximum SPL of 124dB @ 1m, it is uniquely placed to meet the foreground requirements of music bars and clubs that require upfront sound levels from a very compact enclosure. Use with a BlacklineX Series subwoofer will enable the X10 to operate as small dancefloor or sound reinforcement system that is remarkably powerful for its size, as well as being extremely portable.
The X10 is constructed from plywood and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for wall brackets and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable bung that maintains clean lines in install applications.
Finished in black textured paint as standard, the X10 can be supplied in white or any RAL colour to order.
A full-range passive two-way system, the X10 may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5 will maximise its capabilities.
When used in conjunction with an X115, X118 or X210 subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5, or by an MA Series [Electronics] amplifier with onboard DSP option.
- Compact passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 90° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
- Type: Compact, passive two-way system
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-20kHz ± 3dB, -10dB @ 55Hz
- LF: 10” (250mm)/2.5” (63.5mm) voice coil, ferrite motor system
- HF: 1” (25mm) exit/1.4” (35mm) voice coil, polyimide dome compression driver
- Rated Power: 250W AES, 1000W peak
- Recommended Amplifier: MA2.0
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Maximum SPL: 118dB continuous, 124dB peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dispersion (-6dB): 90° H x 50° V (user-rotatable)
- Crossover: 2.4kHz passive
- Enclosure: Multi-angle birch/poplar ply
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Protective Grille: Black perforated steel with scrim cloth backing
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 type
- Pin Connections (INPUT): 1+/1-
- Pin Connections (LINK): 1+/- to 1+/-
- Fittings: 19 x M8 inserts, pole-mount socket, 1 x bar handle
- Dimensions: (W) 324mm x (H) 522mm x (D) 289mm
- Weight: 14kg
Manufacturer: Martin Audio