Mackie Thump 12A Active PA Speaker2048070-03
The Mackie Thump 12A Active PA Speaker is the latest addition to the Thump series, featuring a completely redesigned enclosure and modern electronics.
Equipped with a new, powerful 1300 watt class-D amplifier with next-generation system protection and a universal power supply with power factor correction.
The Dynamic Bass Response technology combines with the 12'' woofer to produce ''chest-thumping'' bass responses. The Mackie Thump12A has an integrated mixer and an innovative DSP which provides versatile connectivity and optimised sonic performance.
Delivering unparalleled sound quality, the Mackie Thump12A PA speaker is perfect for both front of house and stage monitoring applications in a range of performance environments.
- 12'' high-output woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression tweeter
- Incredibly efficient class-D amplifier - 1000W LF and 300W HF
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever before
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting
- 2-channel digital mixer
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology for microphones, line and instrument signals
- XLR thru for wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP section with four application-specific modes that tailor the sonic performance
- Precision digital crossover and transducer time alignment
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles for stages
- 4 handle design for convenient transport from venue to venue
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mounting
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology