Mackie ProFX16v2 MixerMACPROFX16V2
The Mackie ProFX16v2 16-channel 4-bus effects mixer provides a comprehensive live sound solution with the channel count needed for professional performances.
Delivering unmatched sound quality, ProFX16v2 features 10 all-new Mackie Vita™ preamps, which are virtually noiseless and designed specifically for the highly-dynamic world of live sound.
ProFX16v2 also includes the immensely powerful new ReadyFX™ effect engine, harnessing floating-point DSP to deliver 16 rich effects that elevate any performance. A no-compromise live sound toolkit includes a GEQ, dedicated inline channel compression and a built-in USB interface for hassle-free recording/playback.
With a rugged steel chassis and unmatched sonic performance, ProFXv2 is truly the life of your live mix.
- Professional 16-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC