Mackie HR624MK2 Active Studio Monitor2034161-03
The HR624mk2 high-resolution Active studio reference monitors represent the evolution of revolutionary thinking.
Mackie's engineers, joined by audio gurus from EAW, worked hard to conceive of a way to preserve the all-important character of the original HR, while delivering performance as well as appearance that’s better than ever.
Whether in surround systems, or as part of complementary monitoring setups in different sized rooms.
- High resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 6.7-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimised Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps — 100W for LF / 40W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle™ minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Passive radiator provides tight, articulate bass extension down to 45Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount™ ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3™ certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High-Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems