Mackie HDA Active Line Array SpeakerMACHDA
The HDA is a scalable, arrayable solution to many possible applications.
This makes it the perfect choice for installers, rental houses or portable PA users that want their system to grow as needed for larger venues.
A full HDA array uses four HDAs and two HD1801s per side, rigged for maximum coverage and delivering excellent low frequency directivity. And since the system is scalable, you can easily dial down the array to meet the needs of the venue.
Pros on the go can ground stack HDAs on the flybar or on top of an HD1801 for situations without truss, or even pole-mount a couple HDAs on an HD1801 for the ultimate high-output, portable rig.
- 110° x 20° constant curvature line array
- Scalable and arrayable with a multitude of configuration options
- Maximum flown system supports up to 4 x HDA and 2 x HD1801 subwoofers
- Ground stack up to 3 x HDA on HD1801 subwoofer or flybar
- Pole mount up to 2 x HDA on HD1801 subwoofer or tripod using dual angle pole cups
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 500W RMS / 1000W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- Custom designed transducers by EAW®
- 12” neodymium woofer with 3” voice coil
- Dual Beyma® 1.7" compression drivers with heat-treated titanium diaphragms
- High-definition audio processing includes:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Three-position voicing switch for simple array voicing
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Proven rigging hardware
- Four M10 flypoints
- Integrated flyware allows easy array setup
- Optional Flybar and HD1801 subwoofer flyware kit
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (59 lbs / 26.7 kg)
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Supported by EAW Resolution prediction software