Mackie HD1801 18" Active SubwooferMACHD1801
The 1600W HD1801 18" Powered Subwoofer is the ideal companion to your HD Series full-range loudspeakers, creating an immensely powerful and truly high-definition PA system that you can actually transport from gig to gig.
Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification makes the HD1801 ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 18" driver that’s custom-designed to handle the job. Expertly tweaked tuning filters, internal crossovers and protection circuitry are designed by EAW for the ultimate in professional performance.
Take your Mackie HD (or any other) full-range system to the next level with the Mackie HD1801 Powered Subwoofer.
- 1600W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- 800W RMS / 1600W peak power
- 133 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 35 Hz to 145 Hz operating range
- 18” high-output woofer with 4” voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimisation
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range HD loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full range speaker
- 12 integrated M10 flypoints
- Optional Caster Kit
- Compact and lightweight (106 lbs / 48.1 kg)