Mackie HD1521 15" Powered SpeakerMACHD1521
The HD1521 2-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power, unmatched clarity and extreme flexibility in a design that is understated, yet stunning.
Class-D Fast Recovery amplification produces a ridiculous 1600W of peak system power. High-Definition Audio Processing incorporates next-generation Mackie “Active” electronics and re-defines powered loudspeakers by implementing Mackie’s patented acoustic correction processing for an experience that is unrivalled in the world of portable powered PA systems.
System tuning and custom transducer design by EAW ensures an optimized system that sounds great every time. The compact yet rugged, all-wood enclosure offers superior protection and a clean, unimposing look that will blend seamlessly into almost any environment. HD1521 2-Way High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker — Elevate Your Experience.
- 1600W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 700W RMS / 1400W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- High-definition audio processing:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Custom designed transducers by EAW
- 15” neodymium woofer with 3” voice coil
- 1.75” compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (80lbs)
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging
- Stand / pole mountable