Mackie HD1501 15" Active SubwooferMACHD1501
The HD1501 15" Powered Subwoofer is the perfect compact sub for your HD Series system, creating a lightweight and portable PA solution that sounds great.
Mackie's HD1501 is capable of producing 1200W of power and it does so in an extremely compact design that’s easy to move from gig to gig. Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification makes the HD1501 ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 15" driver that’s custom-designed to handle the job.
Expertly tweaked tuning filters, internal crossovers and protection circuitry are designed by EAW for the ultimate in professional performance. Give your Mackie HD, SRMv2 or any other full-range system a much needed hot bass injection with the Mackie HD1501 Powered Subwoofer.
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- 600W RMS / 1200W peak power
- 131 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 36 Hz - 145 Hz operating range
- 15" high-output woofer with 3" voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimisation
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full-range speaker
- Compact and lightweight (80 lbs / 36.3 kg)