Mackie DRM315 15" Active PA Speaker2050071-03
Mackie DRM315 2300W 15” 3-Way Professional Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provide peak performance when you need it.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-colour display for quick access to EQ, voicing modes and more. Custom high-sensitivity transducers housed in the texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications.
Equipped with M10 flypoints and a pole-mount, the DRM315 is perfect for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
- High-efficiency 2300W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Linear-Phase FIR Filtering drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full colour display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time. Available modes: Live, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux input
- Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing forced-air cooling directly to the internal amplifier
- Rotatable waveguide assembly allows for flown horizontal orientation while maintaining maximum coverage
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum transparency and clarity
- 6.5” midrange transducer provides incredible midrange clarity for punchy vocal and instrument reproduction
- 15” high-excursion woofer offers increased sensitivity, bass response, and reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Versatile configuration options
- Pole-mount allows for easy mounting on top of a DRM18S subwoofer
- Flyable – 12xM10 flypoints for horizontal or vertical orientation
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- 68.3 lb / 31.0 kg