Mackie DLM12S 12" Active PA Subwoofer2037880-03
The Mackie DLM12S 12" Powered subwoofer delivers 2000 watts of chest-pounding power into any system.
This Sub features an integrated Mackie DLP digital processor, offering intuitive one-touch control over all of the toys you demand for your professional sound system.
A precision digital crossover optimises any loudspeaker, including perfect presets for your Mackie full range loudspeakers. There's even alignment delay for larger system deployment and smart protect technology that protects your investment.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12″, heat-treated woofer with 3″ voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimisation with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (48 lbs. / 21.7 kg)