The DL32R™ delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing that’s completely controlled wirelessly from your iPad, freeing you to get in the mix like never before.
It’s got convenient direct-to-drive multi-track recording/playback and an ultra-compact 3U rack-mount design that lets you ditch the snake once and for all. Fully loaded with DSP on each of the 32 Onyx+™ mic pres and 28 busses, the DL32R provides the power needed for professional applications.
The industry-proven Master Fader™ control app delivers extremely intuitive control over everything, including the ability to digitally recall each and every setting for incredibly fast setup. Control everything from anywhere with the Mackie DL32R.
The Mackie AXIS™ Digital Mixing System delivers unmatched speed, visibility and customisation for professional production and install. With full Dante® interoperability, the modular AXIS system combines the power of the 32-channel DL32R™ digital mixer and innovative DC16™ control surface to deliver a live sound solution with stunning workflow efficiency.
With large high-resolution screens for class-leading readability and the unique SmartBridge™ that intelligently handles up to three iPad® devices, AXIS delivers unparalleled visual feedback and customisation that result in dramatically faster workflow speed. Complete with flexible 32x32 recording and a wide selection of powerful DSP, the AXIS system delivers a forward-thinking, modular digital mixing solution with more features per price than any other digital mixer available.
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
- 32 Onyx+™ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card*
- Complete control from your iPad®
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
Multi-track Recording & Playback
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 24x24 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 32 stereo-linkable input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels*
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 14 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
Master Fader Control App
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store
* Dante expansion card coming soon (sold separately). Wi-Fi router and iPad required. Wi-Fi router, iPad, iPhone and/or iPod touch not included. Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ and compression.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries