Mackie Big Knob StudioMACBKS
The Big Knob Studio is a high-resolution USB monitor controller interface with dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
Sits right on your desktop, letting you easily switch between two sets of studio monitors and three different sources.
Send musicians custom headphone mixes while you communicate with them via a built-in Talkback microphone.
- Professional source and monitor selection
- Choose between 3 sources and 2 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
- Flexible 2x2 USB recording interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-resolution up to 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 1/8” input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control
- Built-in talkback mic for easy communication with artists
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
- Sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Includes Tracktion® recording software