MA Lighting grandMA3 Replay Unit4010507 - Special Order item
The grandMA3 replay unit offers the same features and functions as the grandMA3 consoles in a 19" housing.
It can be easily built into a rack and is therefore perfect for fixed installations like theatre, studio or architectural lighting control or as a backup solution.
The grandMA3 replay unit is a very safe playback/master controller, because there are no built-in faders or buttons to avoid faulty operations. Instead, the unit is operated by using the integrated touch screen or a mouse and keyboard, connected via USB.
A wide range of interfaces assures the most flexible use and the best performance within architectural systems.
The grandMA3 replay unit is compatible with grandMA2 and grandMA3 software.
- Real-time control for up to 250,000 parameters per session in connection with grandMA3 processing units
- 6 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 2 external multi-touch screens can be connected
- 1 internal multi-touch command screen
- 3 etherCON connectors
- 5 USB connectors
- Various control interfaces
- Parameters 4,096 (HTP/LTP)
- Parameters Mode2 4,096 (HTP/LTP)
- Operating voltage/ Supply voltage 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power max. 200VA
- Operating Temperature 0 °C up to 40 °C / 32 °F up to 104 °F
- Dimensions 482 x 372 x 87 mm / 19 x 15 x 4 in (width x depth x height) Net weight 6 kg / 14 lbs
Manufacturer: MA Lighting