MA Lighting grandMA3 Compact XT4010505 - Special Order item
The grandMA3 compact XT console is the larger of the two compact models, offering the full system benefits of the grandMA3 system, housed in a compact and lightweight format.
Easy to transport, the compact models are ideal for owner/operators and also the console of choice for tech-desk duties.
The compact XT console features 2 huge multi-touch monitors, 5 dual encoders and a complete command section almost identical to the larger models.
With 60 physical playbacks, 16 assignable x-keys and a dedicated master playback section the grandMA3 compact XT console provides plenty of playback options.
The grandMA3 compact XT console includes 4,096 control parameters as standard, making it an ideal choice for small and medium sized professional entertainment lighting applications. The system size is scalable to 250,000 parameters with the use of additional grandMA3 processing units.
The grandMA3 compact XT is compatible with grandMA2 and grandMA3 software.
- Real-time control for up to 250,000 parameters per session in connection with grandMA3 processing units
- 6 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 2 internal foldable monitor multi-touch screens
- 1 external multi-touch screen can be connected
- 39 rotary RGB backlit encoder
- 5 dual encoders
- 15 backlit motorised 60mm faders
- 60 separate playbacks
- 16 assignable x-keys
- 3 etherCON connectors, 5 USB connectors
- 2 backlit motorised A/B faders 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
- Parameters 4.096 (HTP/LTP)
- Parameters Mode2 4.096 (HTP/LTP)
- Operating voltage/ Supply voltage 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power max. 250VA
- Operating Temperature 0 °C up to 40 °C / 32 °F up to 104 °F
- Dimensions 845 x 429 x 160 mm / 34 x 17 x 7 in
- (width x depth x height, folded) 845 x 563 x 325 (max. 410) mm / 34 x 23 x 13 (max. 17) in (width x depth x height, unfolded) Net weight 20 kg / 45 lbs
Manufacturer: MA Lighting