LEDJ TPix Strip 40 MKIILEDJ485
The TPix strips are pixel mappable strips controllable by DMX, Art-Net or Kling-Net.
They feature a wide 120° viewing angle and feature a milky, frost effect front screen. Black and clear front screens are included to further expand the versatility of these fixtures.
The system is configured by using one controller for up to 16 strips arranged in four groups of four. The strips are easy to link with CAT5/CAT6 cable.
- 40 tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB)
- Viewing angle: 120°
- 1174 Nits - clear front screen
- 828 Nits - frosted front screen
- 728 Nits - black front screen
- Refresh rate: 400Hz
- Pixels: 40
- Pixel pitch: 25mm
- TPix Strip requires the TPix Strip Controller for operation (Order code: LEDJ487)
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- RJ45 input/output (power/data)
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 16W
- Dimensions: 37 x 1000 x 95mm
- Weight: 2.0kg